Flood suspends Fall League finale

With the East Branch breaking its banks due to the season’s first Nor’Easter dumping 4-6 inches of rain… well… I just don’t know if the course will be playable (or the clubhouse accessible) for Wednesday’s planned league finale and dinner. Perhaps we will be able to play and celebrate the season on Thursday, or depending upon the magnitude of sand and silt deposited we may have to wait until the weekend or next week… sorry… but you can’t control Mother Nature…

Parking lot has almost a foot of water at 3PM
river almost over the banks
mowers and working golf carts are safe up top…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *